MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION- (reference CCNV CONSTITUTION)
Note- All prospective members will be sent a copy of the CCNV Constitution to ensure they are able to hold to it's values, vision, procedures etc. A copy can be requested by emailing the secretary email: [email protected]
8. Who is eligible to be a member
(1) One who confesses faith in, and received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. John 1:12-13, John 3:3-8, Romans 10:9-10 (NIV); and
(2) One who accepts the aims and vision of the Association; and
(3) One who supports and maintains the unity of the Spirit. Ephesian 4:3, 1 Peter 3:8 (NIV); and
(4) One who commits to work towards the fulfilment of the vision of the Association; and
(5) One who undertakes to accept the rules as detailed in this constitution.
9. Application for membership
(1) To apply to become a member of the Association, a person must submit a written application (Appendix 1- Membership Application Form ) to a committee member stating that they—
(a) wish to become a member of the Association; and
(b) support the vision and aims of the Association; and
(c) agree to comply with these Rules.
(2) The application must be signed by the applicant and the person endorsing the application.
10. Consideration of application
(1) As soon as practicable after an application for membership is received, the Committee must decide by resolution whether to accept or reject the application.
(2) The Committee must notify the applicant in writing of its decision as soon as practicable after the decision is made.
(3) No reason need be given for the rejection of an application.
11. New membership
(1) If an application for membership is approved by the Committee—
(a) the resolution to accept the membership must be recorded in the minutes of the committee meeting; and
(b) the Secretary must, as soon as practicable, enter the name and address of the new member, and the date of becoming a member, in the register of members.
(2) A person becomes a member of the Association and is entitled to exercise his or her rights of membership from the date on which their name is entered into the register of members.
(3) All memberships require renewal by 1st July.
Membership Fees are set at the Annual General Meeting
Current fees are Single $25 Couple $40 Concession $15
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OF
CHRISTIAN CARERS NETWORK VICTORIA INC.
Note- all applications are presented to CCNV Committee and a letter of reply will be sent to applicant.
of _________________________________________________________________________________ (full address)
apply to become a member of CHRISTIAN CARERS NETWORK VICTORIA INC.
I am in agreement with the vision and aims of the Association and agree to comply with the rules of the Association.
Signature of Applicant _______________________________ Date __________________
Email ____________________________________________ Mobile ________________
Endorsement of Membership Candidate (note: requires 1 endorsement)
In knowing the candidate personally I, _________________________________ , as a current
member of CCNV, fully endorse their application for membership of the Association and their commitment to supporting CCNV’s vision and aims.
Signature of Endorsee ________________________________ Date_________________
Please forward your completed application to the Secretary at [email protected]
Office Use Only
Received by Secretary.……………………………… (signed) Date………….
Annual Subscription paid………..(Yes/No) Receipt No……………
Letter of approval sent …………………. (signed by President) Date………..